The minimal number of material things necessary for living comfortably day-by-day without money would vary depending on the individual's needs and circumstances. However, some basic items that would be essential for most people include:
- Shelter: A place to sleep and stay warm and dry. This could be a tent, a sleeping bag, or a simple shelter made from natural materials.
- Food: A source of food and water. This could be food that you grow yourself, food that you find, or food that you are given.
- Clothing: Clothing to keep you warm and dry. This could be simple clothing made from natural materials.
- Tools: Tools to help you with tasks such as cooking, building, and repairing things. This could include things like a knife, a hammer, and a sewing needle.
- Fire: A source of fire for cooking, warmth, and light. This could be a fire pit, a campfire, or a solar cooker.
- Transportation: A way to get around. This could be a bicycle, a skateboard, or a pair of walking shoes.
- Communication: A way to stay in touch with others. This could be a cell phone, a radio, or a whistle.
- Knowledge: Knowledge about how to survive in the wild. This could include things like how to find food and water, how to build a shelter, and how to start a fire.
These are just some of the basic items that would be essential for living comfortably day-by-day without money. The specific items that you would need would vary depending on your individual needs and circumstances.